These privacy policies describe our use of any personal information which you provide to Harrell and Harrell, PLLC, whether collected online or offline through use of this website to browse, obtain information, or conduct a transaction. Harrell and Harrell, PLLC collects personal information from you to provide you certain services, and if needed, to respond to your inquiries or requests for information. Personal information may include your name, email, mailing and/or business address, phone numbers, or other information that identifies you personally.
Harrell and Harrell, PLLC does not disclose your information without your consent to third parties, except to act on your behalf or request, when inquiries are made for information related to real property transactions, or as required by law or in legal proceedings, or to fulfill the needs of a service (service providers).
This website automatically collects and stores the following information about your visit:
1. General log information—Internet domain, Internet Protocol (IP) address, operating system and browser used to access our website, date and time of website access, and the pages viewed.
2. Referral and statistical information from site links or ad banners – Such data may include aggregate data on site visitor activity. It may also include specific data, such as whether you are a repeat visitor, whether you visited a page with a banner on it or activated an ad banner, the value, date and time of any related sale, and the identity of the site which you linked to or from this site. We do not use such data to identify you personally. We use the general site information to help us make our website more useful to visitors, and to analyze site performance indicators. We collect referral statistics from links to let us know which links are useful, both to and from this website. Likewise, we collect data from ad banners to let us know which ads are effective. This allows us to determine which ads may be of most interest and to help us control how many times a specific ad is displayed.
3. Information Collected from Email and Online Forms – This website and contained links allow you to contact us through email. We will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry, provide information, or to fulfill a service in which you have expressed interest. If you provide a phone number, you are consenting to be contacted by phone even though you may be registered with a local or national “Do Not Call” list.
Harrell and Harrell, PLLC does not sell, rent, or otherwise provide your personal information to outside marketers. You will only receive marketing about services of Harrell and Harrell, PLLC or its partners, other than information and services you already receive or are registered for, under the following conditions:
If you are a new visitor, we use an opt-in standard. If you have provided personal information to register for our information or services, we will only send you communications that are relevant to that information or service.
If you are a present or past client, we use an opt-out standard. We assume you are interested in our services, and we will provide information to you unless you tell us you do not want to receive it. You have the ability to opt-out of any and all campaigns at any time by using the link at the bottom of any system e-mail correspondence from Harrell and Harrell, PLLC.
For site security purposes and to ensure that this service remains available to all users, this website employs software programs to monitor network traffic to identify unauthorized attempts to upload or modify website content or otherwise cause damage. Unauthorized modification or misuse of information contained in this website will be investigated and may result in criminal prosecution.
TERMS OF SERVICE
Any person accessing this site agrees to the following:
1. Material on this site is the copyrighted property licensed to Harrell and Harrell, PLLC with all rights reserved. The information and images presented here may not under any circumstances be copied, reproduced, or otherwise used without express written consent from Harrell and Harrell, PLLC.
2. Users may not use language that is viewed as discriminatory, threatening, abusive, vulgar, discourteous or criminal. Users also may not post or transmit information or materials that would violate rights of any third party or which contain a virus or other harmful component.
3. By communicating with Harrell and Harrell, PLLC through any of the forms or links contained in this website users grant Harrell and Harrell, PLLC permission to contact them via email or telephone, even though the user may be on the “Do Not Call” National Registry.
4. The materials contained in this website are provided “As Is” and are without warranties of any kind, whether expressed or implied. To the fullest extent permissible pursuant to applicable law, Harrell and Harrell, PLLC disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied. Harrell and Harrell and Liddle, PLLC does not warrant or represent that information presented in this website is accurate or reliable or that the website will be free of errors or harmful computer software.
5. Under no circumstances, including but not limited to negligence, will Harrell and Harrell, PLLC be liable for special or consequential damages that result from the use or inability to use the materials in this website. In no event shall the liability incurred by Harrell and Harrell, PLLC on behalf of a user for any loss, damage or claim exceed the amount paid by the user for accessing this website.
6. Harrell and Harrell, PLLC offers links to various third-party websites for the convenience of its visitors, and unless otherwise indicated, no affiliation between Harrell and Harrell, PLLC and any entity to which this website is linked is intended. Except where expressly indicated, Harrell and Harrell, PLLC does not endorse any company, product, or service not offered by Harrell and Harrell, PLLC, including advertisers on linked websites. Harrell and Harrell, PLLC does not monitor linked sites and the use of any such link is strictly at the user’s own risk. In no event shall Harrell and Harrell, PLLC be liable for special or consequential damages resulting from activity occurring on non-Harrell and Harrell, PLLC websites when a user links to such site from this domain.
This agreement is effective until terminated by either party. You may terminate this agreement at any time by discontinuing your use of this site and destroying all materials obtained from it.